Combining the soft texture of cookie dough with the idea of chocolate truffles! These are best to
make and store for when you feel like binge eating something sweet.
The Cake Factory’s Edible Cookie Dough
100 grams Chocolate
Sprinkles of your choice
1. Let the cookie dough thaw if refrigerated until it’s soft.
2. Roll it into small balls.
3. Melt the chocolate (using a double boiler or using defrost function with 30 second intervals in
4. Coat the cookie dough balls with melted chocolate and add sprinkles of your choice.
5. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes until the outer layer is hardened.
6. Enjoy your scrumptious Cookie dough Truffles.
You can also enjoy the cookie dough with ice cream, cake and brownies or directly from the jar!