Everybody loves a classic chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside cookie. What better than to
make them fresh at home! Baking your own warm cookies is now made easy with our Edible
Cookie Dough Range. Enjoy these with a glass of milk or simply just snack on them.
1. Let the cookie dough thaw if refrigerated.
2. Grease your baking tray with butter.
3. Roll the dough into balls and slightly flatten it depending on the size of the cookies you want
and refrigerate for 20-30mins to get the perfect shape (One jar makes about 5-6 regular sized
4. Preheat your oven / convection microwave to 180 degrees
5. Bake for about 10-12 minutes (depending on whether you want them chewy or crunchy)
6. Let the cookies cool down and then enjoy!